The Falex 430 ETR is the first quantitative and completely objective instrument for the analysis of D3241 Thermal Oxidation Stability of Aviation Turbine Fuels heater tube deposit thickness.
The European Expert and Technical Support Centre on Friction and Wear
We are the European Expert and Technical Support Centre on Friction and Wear of the Falex group.
We assist you with Quality, Knowledge, and Partner Solutions in our field of expertise.
We achieve this by offering Testing Instruments, Lab Testing Services, and Technical Support.
1. TEST PROJECTS
1a. Standard Tests
- When you need to measure friction and wear properties of your materials
- When you want a reliable provider for Quality Control tests – ASTM, DIN, ISO, CEC
1b. Custom test design
- Procedures and test method support for your product development, quality control or troubleshooting needs
- When you’re looking for new insights into your product’s performance
- When you need an expert’s opinion on friction, wear and surface technology issues
2. INSTRUMENT SALES
- Range of Instruments available delivering reliable and precise testing results
- Deliver the knowledge and expertise to ensure customers receive the right tribological
- For further information contact us.
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Continuous support : preventive maintenance and calibration contracts
- On-site diagnostic visits and repairs
- Training on test equipment and standard test methods
See also www.FactLabs.org
Contact us to discuss your needs.
We’re always here to help. If you’re interested in any of our services please give us a call or fill out the contact form and we’ll assist in any way we can.